Protecting your privacy is of the utmost importance to us and we are fully committed to providing a service that safeguards your privacy. This page outlines how we will use the information that you provide. It also outlines what we will not do with your information.
1) We may collect information about you when you contact us via phone, internet of by any other means of communications. This may be though our website or in response to a communication from us.
2) Your confidentiality is important to us. We will use your personal information for purposes including
- The provision of information, including email newsletters.
- So that we can perform market research in order to ensure that we are targeting the market in the most efficient way.
Communication from Cellulite.co.uk and its partners will generally be over email and by the telephone and post. If you have preferences with regards to contact please contact us and let us know.
3) We reserve the right to amend or modify this Privacy Statement at any time and in response to any changes in law that may apply to our operations.
Please note that Cellulite.co.uk employs third-party applications and devices for tracking, targeting and ad-serving purposes, including but no limited to Google’s Analytics platform. These services do not record personally identifiable information, nor do they have access to the databases maintained by Cellulite.co.uk.